Feb 5, 2012

Diamond Candles?!


Okay, So Valentines day is coming up, and if you are like me, I also like to take this day to give something cute or fun to my friends without spending a ton of money! Now, I have been obsessing over these for months now and I finally received some for Christmas! Diamond Candles is a company that sells these candles, and in every candle is a ring that can be worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000! Each candle is made with pure soy wax, are very, VERY, 
long lasting, and are $24.95 each! Because it was Christmas, they were sold out of all of the scents that I had wanted but my parents still picked three up for me :) I have Pecan Pie, Cinnamon Roll and Cupcake. I love Pecan Pie and Cinnamon Roll. Their scents are very strong so I have to make sure that it is the only candle burning in the house at the time or else it will just be a whirlpool of scents! Cinnamon Roll is a candle I love to burn when its cold out and I am cooking! Cupcake is a candle that legit smells like Cupcake batter. It’s not a bad scent I just don’t exactly want my room to smell like cupcake! haha! If you do have a friend that loves to cook, I think the Cupcake candle would be an awesome gift because it is also a good candle to have going while your cooking! I was thinking that if I ever had a cooking party or get together, I would burn that candle! I have not quite gotten to any of my rings yet because there is so much burn time on these candles and I dont want to make my candle all dirty so I am trying to get there without digging it out! But its so tempting!! I will probably do a video on the rings that I receive so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment