Nov 21, 2011

Easy Simple DIY Necklace and Earring Holder


All you need are some different sizes and/or shapes of cork board, some push pins, and a picture frame(optional).
You can find cork boards already in frames and that is what I used for my necklace holder. Just find some cute push pins and arrange them in however order you like and just hang up your necklaces!

For my earring holder I just found a smaller, thinner piece and just stuck my earrings right through. What I do is I also have a little mesh wire bin that I keep all my earring backings in!

Do you guys like DIY's? LET ME KNOW!
Xx

2 comments:

beautyfashionbyme said...

hey i just followed you and i was wondering if you could just follow me back

Chelsea Morgan said...

Great ideas! I'm in desperate need for organization ideas...I'm going to try this for sure! Thanks!

Post a Comment